Third Party Warehousing
At 101 OUR FUNDAMENTAL SERVICE Is the warehousing and distribution of your goods.
The key ingredient adopted in delivering the optimal warehouse solution starts with understanding your business supply chain.
From here our core solution is customized and delivered through our team of solution architects, implementation managers
and proficient warehouse personal.
At the forefront of our business is our Warehouse Management Software (WMS). Specifically designed for the Third Party Logistics (3PL) market our system has stood the test of time, continually evolving and moving to meet the ever changing demands of the logistics industry.
- Over 25,000 sqm of combined bulk, racked and bin storage.
- Secure sites alarmed, monitored and CCTV.
Unpacking and sortation of Full Containers (FCL) and Loose Cargo (LCL)
Carton, inner and unit picking
- Integrated scan pack module for trading with the major retailers
- Receive purchase orders, create SSCC labels and price tickets where required
- Send back Advanced Shipment Notifications (ASN's)
- Currently accredited and trading with Target, Best and Less, BigW,Rebel Sports, Harris Scarfe, Spotlight, Myer, David Jones.
All of our warehouses utilise Radio Frequency (RF) scanning for all warehouse activity.
This not only promotes efficiencies but also provides the framework for live tracking of warehouse activities.
The paperless process begins with the RF receiving of stock and carries all the way through to the RF replenishment, RF picking and eventual RF dispatch of the stock.
Further to this, our inventory management is extended to the paperless model with both cyclical and full stock takes done via RF.
A major part of our business resides within the online market
Our system has inbuilt integrations into leading e-commerce platforms such as Magento/Shopify as well as a series of customised integrations.
- Batch, lot and serial control
- FIFO,LIFO,expiry,shelf life stock rotation management
- System directed putaways
- System generated replenishments
- Fixed and dynamic pick face
- Cluster or group picking of orders
- Location pick path sequencing
- Cross Dock capability
- Drop ship capability
- Integrations into ERP's , Financial softwares
- Electronic carrier interfacing
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Rework and Kitting services
- Order consolidation
- Customer web portal
- Flexible reporting capabilities
We can provide national freight services whether it be satchels, cartons or pallets.